Vitra LANDI Chair
Hans Coray, 1938
Technical innovation, optimal use of materials, minimalist forms and understated elegance have made the Landi Chair (1938) by Hans Coray a classic that looks as fresh and vital today as ever.
- Seat shell: seat shell in pressed aluminium sheeting with 91 punched holes, matte anodised surface.
- Base: armrests and legs from bent aluminium profiles, with welded aluminium cross braces, matte anodised surface.
- Glides: glides in light grey injection-moulded TPE.
- Applications: suitable for outdoor use.
- Note: as in the original design, the Landi Chair can be stacked up to 6 units high. Vitra's re-edition of the classic stays true to the original while making the most of the latest technical possibilities. The anodised aluminium surface of the chair is durable and weather-resistant but may develop signs of wear and tear if the chairs are stacked.
- Range of use: recommended for residential use only.